First Things First...6 Steps for a Successful Day

Friday, June 12, 2020


Are you a morning person?  I haven’t always been a morning person, however with implementing a few things in my morning routine makes me excited to get my day started!  

  1.  Pray:  I start my day with prayer, I feel that this is the most important thing to do in the morning, it’s what gets me through my day.  Whatever your beliefs may be, taking this quiet time in the morning to find inspiration is so important.

  2. Bathroom break:  Let’s be real and a little personal if you don’t mind for just a minute.  After a good night's sleep, it’s likely that we need a bathroom break, lol.

  3. Exercise.  Starting my day with a walk and then some type of 15-20 minute work out usually found on Youtube.  It may be yoga, upper body, lower body or abs...whatever day it may be.  But the important thing is to move my body.  Exercise is important for me in the morning because I will likely not get it done otherwise.

  4. Coffee time:  Okay this is the second most important thing for me, after praying.  I absolutely love coffee.  It’s a whole thing for me.  The taste and also my coffee time where I sit in a cozy place in my home and just think and enjoy my coffee.  Coffee is the essence of my comfort zone.

  5. Shower/Bath time:  Then next of course there is my shower or maybe bath time depending if I have time.  Bath time is also a whole mood for me.  I have to create a spa-like feel, it’s important...it’s what you deserve.

  6. Getting Dressed and you're all ready:  The last thing is getting dressed and then you are all ready for a successful day!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into how I set myself up for a successful day.  Use these six simple steps and you will set yourself up for a successful day as well!  Tootles for now...


Post a Comment